Well, well, well……. yours truly ~Sirius~
Yes, two of them at the same time, with the Honest Scrap Award. Only me (The rest of you don’t hate…..*evil grin, he he he). Appreciate.
My Thank you Speech- I have Out Sourced to Caramel D, she seems to have had enough practice. What say ye Ms D?
MUST DO FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD:
1.You must brag about it
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends (lol).
4.Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
I find meme’s hard, but Seeing as I have completed tasks 1 and 2, I shall go ahead and list some honest things about me (Tigeress wants to know more about Sirius)
Be Warned: This specie is quite rare….so here are some honest things about me.
1. My love for God has no boundaries………….none what so ever. I’m blessed with the gift of faith…..it’s really, really deep.
2. I find it really amusing that I can’t get angry……I don’t know what it feels like to be angry, the closest I’ve ever come to getting angry was when someone ( I don’t talk to) said stuff about me that wasn’t true. (I wanted to bitch slap her face- but my Momma taught me better than that…….so like I always do, I waited for the truth to do the bitch slapping- which of course it did eventually, seeing as nothing is ever hidden under the sun *hiss)
Naturally, I get upset from time to time and after a couple of minutes or hours it fizzles out. Sometimes I try to induce the anger by replaying hurtful words said to me and hurtful things done to me…..but then I start laughing, *disturbing I know- I guess my firm belief in “everybody’s human” has a lot to do with it.
I never get it when people lose it and lash out and say all sorts of “Nansense”. Things they end up regretting. Beats me.
3. ~Sirius~ is as stubborn AS A……(complete as you wish), yet quiet- how does that work? most times I just enjoy it, my way or the high way- it’s up to you. Most people that know me don’t bother anymore. I argue with certain people like there's no tomorrow, and I always seem to have an answer for everything.
4. CTU (though it no longer exists) has nothing on me! ~Sirius~ at all times is wired up. My earphones are my adult umbilical cords, can’t survive without them- Music and me. My handbag consists of gadgets, wires and enough cables to blow up blogsville. And oh- my Vicky’s lip gloss.
5. My instincts and sixth sense scare the living daylight out of me! It’s so bad that sometimes I think I have super powers- LOL, I kid I kid! to be honest, it freaks me out, especially where matters of the heart are concerned.
6. I HATE being shouted on. I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!
7. I’m one hell of a puzzle…..no answer is ever right. I cannot be decoded. I react in the least expected ways for any given scenario.
8. I am one of the shyest humans to face the planet earth, yet this sexy 5’7” chica happens to be a show stopper- the good part is people just stare and wonder, and I get away easily behind my mean walk, sunglasses and earphones
9. Most 1st impressions about me are the extreme opposite of who I actually am. In fact a friend said to me “You defy everything you stand for” I’m perceived to be a fragile spoilt snob whose nose is in the air. First of all, Fragile and Sirius don’t go together, I’m a little bit spoilt….yes I am, but my nose is definitely not in the air. Is it my fault God created me a hot goddess. * hiss
10. Minus the issue of body weight going up and down……I love my body. I call it “The Beach Body” My carefully and wonderfully made- voluptuous- in- the- right-places of a body is quite a work of art- best features are my brown eyes…..you should see them at sun set. (Don’t be jealous)
11. I am an Island. I love my world, I love my solitude, can’t be bothered to go out partying, make new friends, meet people- it’s just darn stressful! My fashion magazines, the internet-Blogspot to be exact, facebook- what’s that?, music and food!!!! keep me going.
12. ~Sirius~ is NOT a jovial person. She’s Very laid back, calm, collected, listens and observes, a nice to meet you too kind of person, quiet & reserved, but somehow, whatever environment I find myself, the “it” peeps want a part of me, and this has been the trend from primary school up until the office. So I am the one person you can’t say "show me your friends or the people you hang with and I’d show you who you are."
And now we have: 11 Radom things
Minus the fact that I am a well known Shopaholic.
1. I drive like a mad man……he he he. It’s the need for speed.
2. I would love to fly planes…….
3. I have FBI/CSI skills, they come naturally.
4. I don’t want a wedding, I just want to be married
5. Somehow I always end up in the lime light- I don’t fight it anymore, I just ignore.
6. I suffer a mini…….. ok that’s a lie, just over a mini OCD when it comes to the state of my car and room- NO BAGS ON THE BED PLEASE!
7. Sadly, I have won a beauty contest- and she’s shy.
8. I laugh at nearly everything- it can be very annoying
9. I wish I own a silver Magnum- just so I can clean it, shine it, and look at it everyday
10. Dita Von Teese is my fashion icon- And to think she doesn’t own a pair of jeans
11. “The Truth” and I are best of friends, no matter how bitter it is. I’d rather know than live in a lie.
PS: Thank guys for all the comments in my last post. You all know you rock!
PPS: What does MeMe mean?