Ladies and Gentlemen this is your Captain Speaking, On behalf of me and the entire crew I would like to welcome you aboard flight YR 2008, a non-stop service From LOS Y2-8K to LOS Y2-9K. Take off time is 00:00hrs 31st December ETA 00:00hrs 1st January, we will be flying at an altitude of the highs and lows of my life. At this time make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened, Also we advise you that as of this moment coming to terms with your present situation is a crucial key to redefining your future. If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to leave a flash of light. Please Note: NO excess baggage Allowed; Pain, Hurt, Anger, Grudge, Unforgiveness, Confusion.
LIFE: I never imagined I would grow so much in just one year, I never imagined that I would find myself in more than half of the situations I found myself in. Overall it’s been a very successful year, I might not have bagged all I thought I would, but I can pat myself on my back and say I’m proud of myself. So I’m older and wiser-Thank you God, I’ve decided to simplify Thank you- (you know yourself :-)) and live life.
I live on certain principles. In every situation I faced this year, I was rescued by either one or more of them, so I choose to share my very simple but powerful words with you, so as you move into the New Year and face new things these words are with you.
· Life is about choices: Make the RIGHT CHOICE today.
· The Will of God cannot place you where the Grace of God cannot keep you.
· God CANNOT give you more than you can bear (you are created to survive any battle you find yourself in)- aaah My favorite, danm any circumstance!
· The Lord will provide ALL my needs- so no need to worry even though the bank account maybe half / totally empty, help is on the way.
· Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself (I must say this one is hard- sometimes I just can’t help but worry)
· I was NOT born to suffer (if it's not worth it, then don't do it)
· Comfort is the name of my game. (it's not about being spoilt, it's about loving myself)
· We only live once (take the risk, you never know)
· Everything happens for a reason; hence all things work together for good- even if the outcome isn’t want you want- I Live by this
FAMILY: Does anyone come from a normal one? I doubt that- we are all crazy and we love each other and that’s all that matters- my parents have been together for nearly 30 freaking years! And my dad still cooks for her- Jeeze! They annoy me to my bone marrow!
WORK: So I served this year, 1 more month to go, the only corper retained effective Jan 1- even though my service year isn’t over, with a proposed fat ass pay cheque (Woo Hoo! Where my Christian Louboutin and jimmy Choo’s @ LOL!)- that’s my Light shinning, contrary to what people may think, if you are light you will always shine even if you don’t mean to.
RELATIONSHIP/FRIENDSHIP/LOVE: * Exhaling. My year old relationship has taught me more than I could have ever learnt in 6 ½ years. Yes I faced the biggest demons ever, demons that I didn’t know existed, demons that break you down and you ask yourself, what the hell am I doing here? After all I was better off all by myself before he came along. I thought I had seen it all until I had to learn the greatest lesson of love and true friendship, I was amazed to say the least, amazed at the strength I found in myself for my friend even though the situation crucially affected my own heart. And I’m glad I could be there for him. I guess now I can understand a little how God must feel- Being there for us even though our current state is hurting him.
Well it’s a new year, Renewal of my Love for God, a renewal of love and friendship, new pay cheque (Woo Hoo!), So my good people dust of your shoulder and have a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S 2009!
On behalf of My Life Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for flying with us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice year!
“Destiny is not a matter of chance
“Destiny is not a matter of chance
It is a matter of CHOICE;
It is nothing to be waited for,
It is a thing to be ACHIEVED”
This is your Captain ~Sirius~ Signing out...…..Love you all Mwuah!
(S@*T all did I just go mushy, ewww!)