Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness......


I'm sure someone out there will read that title and it will hit them, that is exactly what they are doing.

On the contrary, I am currently not addicted to a certain type of sadness any more..... I just happen to love a certain song called "somebody that I used to know" by Gotye and that powerful line came from the song.

It's amazing how words still have a very strong hold on me.

In other news it's May! can you believe that?! (errr....of course you already do). The year is heading for the finish line and I think it's leaving me behind. I thought I would be a millionaire by now, however living from pay cheque to pay cheque is the wrong way to go about it ( or Not) *wink.
I'm sure for other people Airtel has the answer on how to be a millionaire by age 24........hissssss "fast is an attitude" my foot!

I refuse to bore you with any mummy details :) but if the young man could sprint for the Olympics he would. I thought I was the energizer bunny, you all should meet the little man. He'll wear you out in 2 minutes.

I'm loving colours now. I even wear red lipstick. And yes.....those are my loucious lips.



Colours lift your mood.....and good music too.

I miss here....

A lot has been going on around, from Boko Haram, to us Manchester United fans giving up on the team wining this season, to BBA Stargate (for the addicts), to the scam that this country is- Nothing works and we just keep living our lives while absolutely nothing is being done about it. Everything is tied to a "cabal".....hissss

I get really tired about everything sometimes

I need change. Positive change.

Loving the new blogger layout......it actually made me want to put up a post.

In other news
I want to watch Avengers o!!! Boko haram should please allow me.


My Boo has a question......


"Are you guys really sure Nigeria will get better any time soon?"


Isn't he soooo cute? *wide grin*

~Sirius~ Signing out!


16 comments:

Zayzee said...

Question: Will Nigeria get better any time soon?
Answer: A little light is all we need, so keep praying for the light in the midst of this mad darkness.

Yeap! He is cute. While didn't you post ur full pix????

Blessing said...

Welcome back!

The red lipstick suits you well.

To answer your handsome son's question...Yes, it surely will get better by God's special grace we can't give up or loose faith...

Joy Akut said...

Ohhh My Goodness!!! He's such a cute cute CUTTEEEEEIE!!! You are blesses.... And i'm hopelessly optimistic about Nigeria, tell him i say it'll get better.

Hazel said...

OMG! He's supercute. And the picture/question bit slayed me. I'm still giggling as i type this comment.

Red lips suits you awesome!

SHE said...

I hate that Airtel advert too! rubbish!

Can't see the pictures yet. Maybe I'll comment when I do. Or did you take them down already?

aloted said...

awww such a cutie...

We have to be the change we hope to see in Nigeria, only then will there be hope that it will get better

cute red lips :D

Myne said...

he looks like you both, sure has your gorgeous lips, :)

As for Nigeria, yeah, tell him it only gets better.

And you're my soulmate. Man U may not have won this year, next season is another story.

Nolimit said...

He is extremely cute!!!

CaramelD said...

He actually makes me melt!

As a newly converted red lipstick wearer myself, I fully endorse your lovely lips!

LusciousRon said...

Your son is uber cute! Ah well, Avengers in 3D is the way to go!!! Too awesome to miss.

As for BH, well, words fail me.

Aee Bonrue said...

Red lipstick!

Awesome (Convert meself)

....and look at that young'un! Supercute!

LovePaprika said...

Aww he is cuteeee...

Femme said...

Awwwww! Cute baby pics make me want more.

Anonymous said...

Only God can save Nigeria. Its very sad.

Unknown said...

Yeah
You got my attention
Good trick!

Zayzee said...

Isn't it time for an update?